Saturday, June 5, 2010

What I did on my Summer Vacation


Hi Everyone, it's me, Grace. Last week I got to hang out with my old friends Lily and Jonny Justice.



We rode in the truck for a while and ended up where there are lots of trees and flowers.




Really.Big.Trees.




There was a there creek too. Iv'e never been swiming before. I wonder if I will like it ?





I'm not too sure how to swim , so I just walked in for a while. Not so bad on a hot day.





It was nice to lay in the sun afterwards.





Then I got up and sniffed a TON of stuff with Jonny. We sniffed for hours.



Then I smelled it. YES !!!! BBQ !!!

Jonny fell asleep in the dirt after we ate. Boys, sheeh.


Ok, well maybe sleeping in the dirt isn't so bad.


And that is what I did on my Summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment